Electric Scooter for Kids Inglewood California

Electric Scooter for Kids Inglewood California

B. inggris tolong diubah ke present perfect tense contoh

( I played volley ball yesterday)
diubah jadi : I have played volley ball since I was in elementary school​

tolong diubah ke present perfect tense contoh

( I played volley ball yesterday)
diubah jadi : I have played volley ball since I was in elementary school​

Jawaban:

1. i have watched television since 11 pm

2. i have read book in the room since yesterday

3. i have washed the dishes since 8 am

4. i have not washed clothes since yesterday

5. i have not gone on vacation since last week

6. i have not slept since last night

Penjelasan:

yang soal nomor 2 itu seharusnya read ya. karena verb 1, verb 2 sama verb 3 read itu sama 'read'.

[answer.2.content]